• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

motorguide trolling motor props

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
got 2 off my 45lb 12-24v motor that bit the dust.one is a 4 blade,doug hannon replacement prop # af124-03,and a 2 blade doug hannon replacement prop # af124-05,has a small gouge in the backside where i had to pry it off the shaft,both has small nicks and scratches in them.

how does $5 a piece plus shipping sound? also the eagle sidescan transducer is still up for sale.

still have the motorguide 45lb 12-24v motor,doesnt work,armature smells burnt.took it out.foot pedal and steering cables good still,shaft has slight bend in it.the mount i still have.the pull rope has never been changed.need pictures of it let me know.dont have any right now.camera not available right now.

Will the 2 blade prop work on a bigger TM? I have a 65lb thrust, I think.

Carlos

not sure about that carlos,you might want to check the part#s and see.it says ninja power and the doug hannon replacement prop af124-05 on it.it looks like 3 1/4" id diameter hub.

hope this helps.

Thanks. I am TAD and will look when I get home. If they are still available I wil take you up on the 2 bladed one for sure. I do not have a spare.

Carlos

in other words having fun playing army as i put it to a buddy of mine in reserves.

hey,no problem.

HAHA No not playing Army (Marine)on this one, Playing college student :-0 I am at school now in Birmingham, Al.

Too old to have too much fun on a college campus.....

Jeff,

If they don't work for Carlos, let me know.

Rich D

he wants the 2 blade,i still have the 4 blade.had 2 prop wrenches and spare pins but a friend of mine needed the wrench for his,and besides the pins fit my minnkoda!!

ill keep ya in mind if they dont fit

the 2 blade prop is gone,spoken for,still have all the other stuff.

magna19,

Is that 4 blade any more weedless than the standard 2 blade?

ive gone through some nasty stuff with it,some lilly pads with no blockage,and some other stuff with minimal fouling.

yes the 4 blade is more weedless than the 2 blade.

Latest posts

Back