Morning:

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz Bouvier

Reaction score
Everyone have a great day. Today is the last day of the week, three day weekend.

Buzz

Morning: -5 below this morning and a winter storm watch for this afternoon through Friday.

Ya what they said above: COME ON SPRING:(:p

Morning. Another inch of snow last night and more forecasted for this weekend here in Kansas. The good news is that area lakes are rising for the first time in years!!. It's hard to believe that it is March already. Have a good one. Chris F.:D

Morning All!! Morning temps in the 60's with rain a coming. Suppose to be nice this weekend. Bringing the old lady to Gulfport for a short vacation. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day.

Barry from La.:)

Good morning all ;) Freezing rain & sleet here today :wacko: Don't forget time to get a new fishing license in Mi. today :blink: God bless

Morning All - Was woke up at 6am by thunderstorms that woke the pups, of course they wanted to go OUT in the storm, now I got stinky wet puppies!!! LOL

slammed at work till Fri afternoon, then Tex shows up with his wife and puppy and the stratos for a stop over on the way to his new Lake front Tex home!

Tex - Got the grill ready for Fri night, we're grillin and chillin!! Bubba Burgers, Hot dogs, gold patato's, salad and all the Home Brew (Stout and IPA) ya can drink!!!

Trep

Great morning all from rainy Ky and God bless. 60s here today with thunderstorms. All have a safe day.

Jeff

Good mornig,

We are in the midst of a blizzard in MN. but don't mind because we need the moisture bad. Also the fact that we live for this kind of crap. Mich. Ill. .....ITS COMING.......The good part is at this time a year it doesn't stay around long. And I believe I'll get some tournament fishing in this year. Probably as a co but Ill take it.

Mark:cool:

What part of MN are your from? I was stationed at Grand Forks for a year and boy did it get cold and did it snow. When they complain here in La. about being cold, I just laugh. Keep warm.

Barry from La.:)

Back