Morning from beautiful E. Texas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Got here in Tyler on Sunday afternoon. Really busy, getting ready to close and move in (close today - move in later this week). Weather is perfect. Have a great day.

Tex :D:D:D:D:D:D

Mornin Tex,

We are in the final throws of adding on and remodeling most of the house. Hope your move in goes well and if it makes you feel any better today it is 10.1 degrees here this morning!

Happy Tuesday!

Randy!:D

Welcome to the sunny south!!! When u get ready to try toledo Bend just give me a shout, I'm just south of Shreveport and will be happy to show u around the Bend if u like.

RW

Great morning all from sunny and cool 27deg Ky. Hope all has a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

RW. Most definitely. And of course, sometime in the future you will certainly be welcome to come to E. Texas for some of our fishing.

Tex

Hurry up with the moving and start fishing. Sahrelunker season is in full swing in Texas.

Morning: We're freezing our bitts off up here. It's 10:40 am bright sunshine and still -12 below zero out. Just came back from measuring up a clients outdoor walls and liked to froze my @## off.:eek: Everyone have a great day.:)

Back