members in Gurnee area?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Ingersoll

Reaction score
Are there any members in the Gurnee, IL area? I believe it is outside Chicago.

I am about an hour away from Gurnee... But, do get up there on business (several customer/clients) and pleasure (Bass Pro SHop) frequently...

I might be up there in a week or so - pretty sure I'm buying a 929 they have on display.:D

If I go up there and schedules permit, would love to meet some people.

Well, it's official, I'm buying their white w/ sand and moonlight 929 DC. Will post when I'll be up there.

I'm 14 minutes away from there... sorry i didn't get a chance to see your post beforehand... I'm also on their state team, so I know all of their guys - who are you workin' with?

david

Ted Koba is the sales guy. I'm driving up there on Sunday and will pick the boat up on Monday morning. Have you seen the boat I'm getting? How's it look in person?

Ted is a good guy, I've known him for 5-6 years - he is one of the top sales guys in the US for Tracker Marine, and seems to be the kind of guy that is there for his customers. He really knows his stuff and works harder than a lot of guys I've seen come and go over the years...

Tell him I say hello -

David

David Munaretto

Back