me! needs our thoughts and prayers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
me!, aka, Staci, aka Scott, is heading into the hospital for a heart procedure (angioplasty).

Hopefully, this will be routine (as such things go) and not require any surgery. Please keep me! in your thoughts and prayers this week.

Good luck me, take care and you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Buzz

Hey... if you need/want hideous ballons and such get me an address... I'd love to brighten your room with something totally inappropriate for adults!!!!

Me!

Hope that daylight comes and you wanna go home.

Stay well.

david....

Hey Me make sure they don't get the balloon for the catheter from machine on the restroom wall. Good Luck

fatrap

Me!

Have them implant some balloons while they are in there. Ha! Hope you get well really soon.

Teri

Hey you...it's ME! Hey I can't say that! Because YOUR actually ME! Hey that don't sound right either:) Well anyhow...GET WELL SOON! Them fish can't wait too long...

TEE

Get better soon ME! You will be back on the water in no time!! My prayers are with ya!

Donnie

Good luck and be sure to get a room with a TV so you can at least watch fishing until you get back on the water.

Listen to the nurses! And don't steal their uniforms! LOL!

Hoping for the best, Me!

Rich D

Stacy, Hang in there and get well soon.

Cass

me!, Hope it goes well and you're back strong. You gotta be at Kentucky Lake next spring.

Scott,

We're pulling for you. Get well soon.

Bob G.

Good luck,Bro.

We are all waitin' for all those cute nurse stories.Don't let us down ; )

Steve

Hurry up and get back home so I can send you some pictures from Talladega. I know you are a fan from previous posts.

Get well soon,

Wolf

Heeey Biggun, you'll do great. I got the stint thing back in March. No big deal. You'll just have to take some Plavix for a while and watch your fat intake (or feel guilty as hell when you don't).

Positive vibes are on the way!

Harpo

Hey Me! Hang in there. You will do fine. You have a GREAT BIG HEART!!! ALways there when someone needs you. My Families thoughts and prayers will be with you always. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Robert, Kim, Melissa, and Laura.

Me! Sorry to be one of the last here. My families best wishes to you and your family. Here's to a speed recovery and a fish filled season next year.

Best regards/Semper Fi

Wildwood

Back