Marke wants a new boat!!..LOL

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Took Marke out lasnite to put some more break-in time on my motor.....he was fired-up!!!!LOL...After I ran a couple laps around the lake, I let Marke drive,...he was grinnin' from ear to ear. Told him to put it into a hard turn and hammer it,....good thing I was holding on tight!!...He cranks the wheel...hammer's the pedal and all I hear is this,..."SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"..ahahahhahahah...then he said,.."Man, I've NEVER driven a boat that can do that!,..this is AWESOME!!!".....He's stoked!! Funniest comment of the evening came when we put it back on the trailer just before the storms came in,...he said,.."Man,..I guess my kids don't HAVE to go to college,..I didn't go until I was in my 30's!"..LOL!!!!!

His digital camera is really cool...I DO have to get one of those!!...Pronto!!!....Here's a few pix's from last nite!

Mac
Grinnin.jpg

caught a few lasnite,.... all male dinks,...nothin' worthy of a "digital moment"..LOL...had fun though,..I'll go fishin' with "Mock" anytime!!...LOL...love the NE accent!!

Do I detect a tad bit of a WINDBURN?!?!? I really like the dash Lowrance...mine has a flasher. That steering wheel is KICK!! Why did you go with a DC? That is one mean mamma jamma!! My turn next hook that bad boy up and come down here wharer the water is warm, the beer is cold, the cigars are hot, and the liquor is expensive!!

TOXIC

Sigh...

If only it were tin...

Nice ride Mr. McElroy!

Rich D

I've always had DC's Tox,....everybody wants them up here..

easier to sell,....easier to convince the wife and kids to go out,...easier on the tourny partner....etc..etc.

After riding in Iaconelli's 520 with a single console...at 65MPH in 28deg weather for 30 miles......DC's RULE!!!!!!LOL

Would love to have you and Carlos come over for some LSC fishin'...all the food/beer/gars and gas is on me!! You just get your fannie's over here and we'll take care of the rest!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Mac

Daaaaang! To heck with Marke....Robbie wants a new Ranger 520! Course I didn't need to see yours to tell you that, but sweet rig there Makrelroy! See you got the 50" TM too huh? Worth it's weight in gold on rough days.

Not BAD Mac for a Glass boat!!! LOL I do like the steering wheels on the Rangers, since most boat's i've seen/ridden in end up with the steering wheel off center it always looks RIGHT!!!

I see no pictures of MARKE driving the boat!!! LOL

He was having so much fun driving it like a formula 1 car, that i dared not take my hands off the handles to take a pix!!!.....There will be plenty of opp's for him to drive,...I'll get pix's of him next time...I'm still laughin' over his initial reaction to sharp turns..LOL!!!!

Mac - in your FLW tour fishing this year do you go as a non-boater or now that the Ranger is in do you always fish as the "Pro"?? How does that work?

I'm a co-angler, Trep.....I just show up and go fishin'!! I get paired with a different "Pro" each day and the co-anglers have no say at all about where we go, how long we stay or what we do!!..LOL.....we're just fishing against the other co-angler's and goin' along for the ride! I have no intention of going "Pro" so to speak.....my best talents are used in other capacities, and I love what I do for my sponsor's in my current capacity,...and they love what I do for them....it's the best of both worlds. As I've told so many other people who ask me the same question,....my answer remains the same..."I'll make more money with a PEN than I ever will with a Rod,....I'll be a Pro at the drawing board and keep my fishing purely for pleasure and entertainment!"....Fishing for a living is waaaay too much like work!!!...LOL.....Ask any Pro,....they'll all tell you,.."Don't quit your day job!!"...ahahahhaah

RICH??...Cecil,....I'm NOT rich by any means,...not even close,....just lucky to work for BOTH GM and Ranger,...BIG discounts mean Cool toys,....ahahaha......but I have to work and produce like evrybody else......always have...always will!!!

Great rig, Mac! Haul 'er down to Dallas and lets get her good and scratched up on some flooded mesquite trees (and slime that carpet up with some HAWG largemouth!)

Glad to see she finally arrived. Still planning on coming up in July. Maybe we can arrange a test drive or something??

Mac you look like the "cat that ate the mouse" in the one picture! lol And what a sweeeet mouse it is .Cool ride.I'm sure you deserve it otherwise you wouldn't have it ! Love the color scheme.How much more is it going to get in to it next year? O well it doesn't matter for know because I'm in love with the 901 right know, and injoying the heck out of it !!

Mark,..the colors are awesome.....especially in the sun...it was really cloudy/raining y'day so the pix doesn't do it justice.....I'll have better pix's the next time the sun shows it's face around here!!!..As far as price,..I haven't even seen the invoice yet,..but I can tell you it'll be a MAJOR savings.....I already have a very interested buyer for this one, and people who have expressed interest in my '04 and '05 boats!! GEEEZ!!...What a great feeling,..but I'll treat my boats like gold and those buyers will get an immaculate boat at a HUGE savings!

(I'll even order them to THEIR specs/colors/options etc,...as long as they give me a decent deposit,...especially if it's ugly!!...ahahahhah)..but I'll be able to fit a 521 in my garage too!!! That's awesome!!

Adam,..you bet I'll let you drive it,....come on up..we'll go waylay some TOADS!!!...LOL

Mac

LOL!! "Mock"!! LOL!!

Or is it "Mock-eee"!! LOL!!

Sweet ride, Ma-a-ak!

Or is it Mock-eee-Mock and the fishin bunch!!! LOL

I wanna be like Mac when (or if) I grow up! Cool boat dude.

Gene

Pretty much open to do whatever I want Tex.....I can sell every year if I want and get a new one the following spring....or i can keep any one I want and sell it whenever I feel like it. At this point, I'll probably be getting a new one every year,...especially if I get interested buyers early into the season. I'll take delivery on a new boat in the spring...sell it in the fall...and park my truck in the garage all winter!!..That's my plan!!! LOL..

Mac...2 things buddy:

1.) You forgot the best picture. You know, the one of your boat hooked up to the back of MY truck.

2.) It's not "Mock", it's "Mahk". I'm from New England not New York. I pahk my cah and I shop at Wal-Maht. The letter "R" comes before vowels...but nevah aftah.

Everyone else,

Nanny, Nanny, Boo, Boo.....I drove Mac's boat and yoooouuuuu didn't!!!! ROFLMAO

Mahk

ahahaaha,....now doubt...i need one of those camera's though,..just so I have one more reason to go to Wal-Mot!! LOL.....

I'll send you those .jpg's tonite,...thanks again for the CD.

Craig,...let me know what your work schedule looks like...we need to get out and get some 35mm shots too!!

Mac

Say when Big Dog. Next Sunday is Mothers Day, so that's out. But other than that, anytime your ready.

Craig

I'll stop by and see you one night after i leave work next week...we'll set up a day after I get home from KY....I leave the 11th...home the 18th....we'll plan a day soon thereafter!! Talk to you soon!!

Mac

Nanny-nanny-boo-boo....I was the FIRST to sit in Mac's boat, although it was parked in my driveway at the time :(

Ken,...wait'll you drive it!!!...we need to get together for some C&L's anyway...need to update you on some stuff.

I'll call ya soon.....

Mac

Call me anytime, brotha...we need to fire up my grill and enjoy some steaks and morels!!!

Well, I'll be #@@#'d!!...You finally found some morals huh?

I think I liked the old Neeley better!!!...ahaahhahha

Mac... It's worth enduring Ken's company yo get them morels... j/k..... We had some sautee on our Steaks in Kentucky... fine eating..

BTW... fine ride my man.... very fine ride... Almost good as tin...LOL

Nice ride, Mac. Do I get a free t-shirt with your purchase? LOL

Teri,..you would not believe what I have planned to send YOU!! LOL...You gotta "model" it for us tho!! Pix's req'd!

(Don't worry,..your Mom will STILL love you!!...and so will we!) ;o)

Mac

Looking good Mac!!!

are you 'sure' it handles better than the TV-18???

hahahaha

LOL at Marke...

those New Englanders are so 'colorful'...

I love it when he says "Torn-ament"

TGIF!!!

what a 'weak'...

az

I love that NE accent,....heck I might just start saying "Wal-Mot" all the time.....sounds cool!!! hahha....my daughter's both go to "Waterford Mott" HS,...so I've got the "Mott" down pat anyway!!...LOL

No way Teri,...Rob's got those in HIS drawer(s)......I'm hooking you up with something that won't get you labeled!! LOL

Becareful of this man with a pen....after all his pen is mightier than his fishing rod...lol

Mini

Latest posts

Back