Mac you still on?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang....I missed you again (6:45)

Are we still going tonight if it's raining? I know you have a 100mph suit but I didn't know you were ready to get that Puuurty New Ranger all wet.

Oh contrare Scott,...I may seem "on" sometimes,....but lord knows I couldn't be more "off" most of the time!!..LOL

Marke,...let's just keep an eye on the weather,...I'll go if it's cloudy,.but Homey don't go if it's lightning or pouring,....afterall....this is a "break-in" day...not a tournament!!..LOL We'll play it by ear.....

Mac

Looks like you need Mr. Toxic to do his indian(which I am part) clear the clouds dance. I might just oblige since that front will move East and Pierre is dropping by here to fish Saturday!! Putting on the feathers, paint and chaps as we speak!! As a matter of fact it's the same outfit Rob wears when he goes clubbing with his homies!!

TOXIC

Hey, why you wearing my costume. What's wrong with your navy, sailor boy outfit? And Mac, don't even get me started about your policeman jumper!

If you guys are going to talk about your "wardrobes", start a new thread,.....keep me and my name out of your closet fantasies!!!!... Homey don't go there!! LOL!!!!......

Tox if you have to ask that question I THINK even YOU know the answer!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back