New

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, after taking a few years away from fishing, I am at a point where I am ready to return to the water. My 2004 Nitro 185 FS is ready for some upgrades. The old 14" steel wheels were looking pretty rough as were the tires. So last week, ordered new 14" Aluminum wheels and new trailer tires. Going to mount the new spare wheel up on the trailer rail. I have a new Hook 7 depth finder for the cockpit. I am having a difficult time finding a place to mount the new depth finder, that doesn't block my view , still clear the windshield and not hang it out over the water. I have seen one boat, where they removed the LCD factory depth gauge and built a mount using the hole already in the dash. After that, i will be trying to extend the front deck, before re-carpeting and adding new interior lights. If anybody has any experience doing these upgrades or wants to follow along... please share your ideas, suggestions or comments. Thanks

Attachments

• my Nitro.1.jpg
    my Nitro.1.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 0
  • my Nitro.2.jpg
    my Nitro.2.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 0
  • my Nitro.3.jpg
    my Nitro.3.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back