Mac, you and I made ESPN.com

• Thread starter Teri C. [URL]http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/to
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
We're famous dude! :cool:

Headline: "Teri Cindric has one of the most unique tournament jerseys in bass fishing."

PG_WBT_09_4_D2_BTS_IMG_0039.jpg

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/tournaments/wbt/photogallery?id=4466458&photo=7

WOW Teri!! that is AWESOME! Mac Daddy ROCKS!

Sorry ya didn't make the cut this week, especially with that KILLER jersey!

How do I get one of those? or a decal for my boat or whatever? I'll promote Scales & Tales here in ND/MN!:p

Cool. I hate it you missed the cut Teri, for me the fishing was tough this AM, only had 5-6 dinks until we hit a school then we hammered about 20 decent ones in 15 minutes. I'm going to run up to Academy in a little bit, if you see a stocky guy in an Auburn T shirt,that's me. Where were you all fishing this week?

ND Bass, Mac sells decals that are awesome. I believe the order form is in his library.

I think the stock my be depleted....

I have a few new one's on hand......until they're made available thru Gemini, I'll keep some for family and friends.

AWESOME JOB Teri,....you make all of us at S&T PROUD!!:wub: Good luck at the Classic...we'll be in touch w/you in the next few days!!

Mac

Mac, I will probably be ordering another jersey this week cuz I only have 1 and we are required to wear them fishing and to planned events. If you want to add anything to my shirt, please let me know asap.

Teri, congrats on making it. I will be there to cheer you on if nothing else comes up. I grew up in Bossier and can sure point you to some decent places to eat. Also I will check with one of my buds who had a tourney on the Red yesterday. He fishes it regularly. Also I have seen reports on the river on Ultimate Bass. See ya, Eddie

Nope,....No additions req'd....Rosie never looked better and Lucky has never been Luckier!! LOL:wub:

I think the addition of "2009 WBT Classic Qualifier" SHOULD be on there!!!!!!

That would be cool.......as far as additional S&T stuff.....no need! Just KICK BUTT in the Classic!!;)

I'd be more than willing to sponsor her Tox....my Pro-Staff guys get treated very well.

Here's a look at one of ther shirts

andrew-smith-3.jpg

Ken, I sent you an email. Maybe we can work something out for the Classic to get you some advertising. I am thinking about looking for a few sponsors since I actually accomplished something this year.

I bought over $300 worth of stuff for my last tournament so you would make some money off me from tackle and equipment. :p

I'll check my email.

I give big discounts to my pro-staffers....I don't make much money from them, but I expect them to make money for me by helping to sell product.

AND.....making appearances at store related events...so no backing out on MVM gatherings!!!:p

Teri,

Caution... You are known by the company you keep... You might be better off finding some "reputable" folks to hang with... LOL

And I hear Mini is a decent Towel boy!! LOL

Teri, I can't see the shoulder decals but please make sure to put an American Flag somewhere on your new Jersey. Usually they are on the arm, mine is.

Saaaaaluuute!!

TOXIC

the BEST damn towel boy you have EVER seen!

Just ask Mac :)

Latest posts

Back