Mac gets quoted on a serious matter

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.theoaklandpress.com/art
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tex - Nope, Obama is the Cr$p Czar!! He keeps shoveling it and shoveling it on!!! LOL

Great read Greg, and great job Mac!

"Crap Czar",.........Trep..that's priceless!!!

Thanks for the kudo's fella's....the writer is a good buddy of mine, and we help each other out alot. Maybe next year I can get him out to the MVM for a day/night and he can interview everyone and take some pix's for an article. It would be a great way for him to promote the LSC/tourism/fishery/commoradarie stuff...as well as the local businesses, Harsens Island, etc.....not to mention the culinary skills of the MVM management!!..LOL

Oh..and he's also a huuuge military history buff too.....I would expect to see Carlos get the majority of the ink!!;)

I'll mention it to him the next time we talk...wouldn't that be cool though to see a big spread in the sports/outdoor section?? (a great way to promote our sponsors too,...:wub: )

That would be cool mac! I was thinking abuot you guys as I am in Nevada and they had a Michigan tourism commercial on the TV here yesterday.

I think next year the MVM needs to be moved to a later date so you guys can experience the fish flys (mayflies). So wonderful!

Search YouTube for the St Clair version of the Michigan ads...lol

LOL,...we won't need to bring as much food!!...We'll have PLENTY of those all over our trucks, boats, house, tables, chairs!! you name it...if it's big enough to land on...it'll be COVERED!! :blink::wacko::eek:

Back