Mac - Cool cartoons!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Where can I buy one of your tshirts? I especially loved the drawing with all the characters in it. What talent!

BPS sells them. I picked up 5 of them at the Houston BPS a few weeks ago. I looked on BPS website and could not find them. They might be an "in store" item. If you ask Mac real nice, he might sign one and send it to you!

Bob G.

Hi Teri,...Thank you!!...I've been drawing "Scales and Tales" for 13 years and it's been in BassTIMES for the past 10. I started drawing and selling the panels to support my fishing habit! Things are going very well!! As Bob mentioned...They are in 13 of the 15 BPS stores and the design you like, unfortunately is not on a t-shirt...however feel free to down load it out of my library and convert it to a .bmp if you'd like and it makes a cool screen saver or wallpaper! The designs available through BPS are a Lrgmth, Catfish, Crappie, and a killer Bluegill!!

We also have a Smallmouth and a Walleye, however BPS has not ordered any to date, but my business partner has some already printed.....so I'll have him send me some more and I'll get one out to you. I need to send some to Trepper too, but Wally (my business partner) and I have both been on the road and tending "fires" so please be patient...I'll hook you up! Send me your mailing address to my email and I'll get one to you.....send my your husband and dad's sizes too...you can have a couple "gifts" set aside for B-days or whatever.......thanks for your kudo's!! That's cool!

Regards,

Mac

Mac,

I looked on BPS web site and none of the tshirts looked like Scales and Tales. I will send you my address but I would like to pay for them. You need to make a living!! I am as patient as they come.

BPS's policy is that,..things don't get on their website and in the catalog's unless they're proven seller's...my shirts haven't been in the store's long enough to establish that yet...however, they're selling very good....our store in Detroit is out of a lot of sizes!! And don't worry about sending $$...we have an alotted amount of "promo-give aways"....and I'll just send you the one's earmarked for Trepper!!!...LOLOL....Just kiddin' Trep...don't get your schmeckle in a knot!!! Send me your address Teri,...I'll hook you up!

Mac

Latest posts

Back