• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy a Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke Boehm2

Reaction score
My buddy just asked me to help him find a 21 ft fiberglass bass boat for around $19,000. If you have one for sale and live near Pittsburgh Pa. send me an email. He is ready to buy because we are leaving for Canada August 22. He has cash also we can meet you if you live out of state.

Thanks

Luke

Check the Boats4Sale section over on BBC...there are a few 9 series boats there, but the closest to Pittsburgh would be an 06 929CDX with a 225 Merc for $23K in Texas.

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4salenitro.htm

I know you're looking for a 21' boat but........... I am selling my '04 Nitro NX882dc with a 150EFI mercury on it (Low hours, but not sure how many). I am just looking to get out from under the payments. I owe approx $14,000.00. If its something you might be interested in, i live in New Hampshire and could possibly meet you like 1/2 way. Send me your email and i can send pix if interested. The NX882 is 18'2" long, and it is dual console. Let me know ASAP. Jim

Jim,

i may have someone interested in your boat. Can you give me a phone number to pass along with you info?

he is located in Kingston NH so it is works put. He will be right around the corner for you both.

GregD

My # is 603-973-4335. I have maybe a week before they come to get it so we need to be quick on this. I have already sold the GPS unit unfortunately today but if he's interested in it, Kingstons only about 45 mins away. Let me know ASAP if hes definately possibly interested and not a tire kicker and i'll let my loan officer know to hold off maybe a week to see if we can get the sale done and finalized. Not looking to make any profit. I owe $14,000.00 on it. Have him contact me ASAP and we'll set up a place and time for him to come look at it. Thanx Greg

Latest posts

Back