looking of a deck insert

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Cross

Reaction score
Hi - can any one help me, I am looking for deck insert for a 97 nitro 912 savage. My dealer said they don't make them any more. I called nitro they said the same. Does any one have any idea's who to call.

Love the boat - there is just a big open space that I could use for storage.

Thanks

Scott

Scott are you sure that they ever made a deck insert for that boat? The reason I ask is that I had a 96 884 and I don't remember that being an option . I know the earlier Nitro's did offer a deck insert but I believe that was prior to 96

There is always the old "DIY"... I bet it can't be that tough to design and build.

Scott -

Watch how you're throwin' that name around! Don't want nobody associating me with a boat as new or as big as a '97 912!

Take a look in the "Resources" section in the "Grab Bag" - John Foster did a piece in there on how to build your own. Very well detailed, complete with pictures!

me!

(The Original!)

Stereo Scotts...hmmm this is confusing... Maybe Rich could limit the site to one Scott in each lifetime...lol

Thanks for the help, it looks like I will be doing it the DIY way. It's hard water time in MN, so I have some time on my hands - heading up-north this weekend to do some ice fishing & drinking should a fun trip.

Scott #2

What the heck!

Everybody go by "Scott"!

It'll be just like when I was a kid.....

I got the blame for everything!

me!

Latest posts

Back