LOCAL BOY DOES GOOD

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brantley moats

Reaction score
JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW JASON WILLIAMSON (FROM AIKEN,S.C.)WON THE BASS ESPN TOURN. ON CLARKS HILL TODAY 5/23. JUST GOT THE NEWS . HE WON A SQUEAKER BY 2 OZ. DONT KNOW IF MY HEART COULD HAVE TOOK THAT KINDA EXCITEMENT.

Brantley,

Please... lose the all caps. Every post I see from you lately has everything written all in capital letters. People say all caps = yelling. I really don't care about that. It's simply much harder to read. Thanks for considering this request.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

I wish I was better at typing,sorry did not mean to yell at you.

Brantley

Brantley,

No apologies necessary, and I sincerely hope that I did not offend you with that request. It's just much easier to read when you don't write in all caps. I greatly appreciate it, and hope you get tons of enjoyment out of this board. There are some truly great people here.

All the best,

Glenn

Fished quite a few times on Clark Hill. That lake has many different personalities, depending largely on the water level. The lake just above it in the 'chain' is a constant level lake (Lake Russell), so that leaves Clark Hill to go up and down.

Tex

Some surprises but glad he won and so exciting too.

Glenn, I thought the large print would help you!! :lol::lol::lol:

Randy!

Latest posts

Back