Livewell divider

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrel Klein

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can find a divider for my livewell. When I bought my boat it the previous owner couldn't find it. Is there anywhere I can purchase one? The boat is a 2003 nitro 640 lx

Thanks for your help.

I didn't think the dividers were made to be removed, w/o possibly breaking it. Thats probably why the previous owner couldn't find it. I would try a piece of plexiglas, and use a hole cutter on a drill to make the holes in the divider. Just my .02 worth, Jim

I have an 04' 640LX and I tried to remove the divider and it will not come out unless you break it. It will come loose but thats all. You can only lay it in the bottom.

Tklein - Jim and Byron are right, my 700lx I could never figure out how to get it out. Is it possible it is actualy still in there on the very bottom of the livewell? Take a flashlight and look, it will be clear plexiglass with about 3 inch holes in it, if there is any water in the livewell it blends in perfectly and can't be seen very well.

Trep

It'll bend without breaking to get it out...kind of a beotch to get back in there.

I don't do tournies anymore so I don't need it.

Don't use Plexiglas if you're going to make one. Use Polycarbonate instead. It's flexible and keeps its transparency. Plexiglas is brittle and will crack when you try to bend it to install/remove it. Look at something called Lexan.

Latest posts

Back