Lake Winnipesaukee smallies

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John W2

Reaction score
Heading up to Lake Winnipesaukee Memorial Day Weekend. Any idea what stage the smallies will be in? It's been a few years but I have had good luck that weekend.

Hey John, I posted a few days ago about Lake Winnisquam which is down the road from Lake Winnipesaukee (Winni). The water temp was around 55 degrees so it probably will be close to that or maybe cooler at Winni now. There is a bit of a warm-up happening this weekend which will help get the spawn going better.

So I don't think you are going to miss it it at all and hopefully will catch it close to peak.

Here's a link to a video I took from fishing Lake Winnisquam from Tuesday this week (my friends and I caught 15 smallies staging and on beds).

Bill, the MadKayaker
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cabin...17#!/video/video.php?v=124391937580213&ref=mf

Should be good timing. I know the guys have been hitting them good!!! Pre spawn and spawn.

Thanks for the info, sounds great!! Nice video Bill, hopefully I'll have some good pics when I get back. Mmmm....starting to think I should head to Winnisquam.......

Latest posts

Back