Lake Chesdin Friday

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III [URL]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Well,

KB and I went out to Pre Fish on Friday and we had a good day. Here are a couple of pics of KB and I withmy biggest bass to date with evidence! We did not do that good during the TX, but it was still fun!!!

Carlos
IMG0233.JPG

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/4295/IMG0233.JPG

How much poundage was she???

And why are you guys all bundled like you're ice fishing???

We're wearing t-shirts, shorts and sandals up here....it's in the 60's!!!

She was 5.2, my bigggest with evidence to date!!

Ken, you guys SUCK man. Enjoy your "crappie" fishing up there in the geat white North!!! It was in the 30'2 in the AM, then up to the upper 50's in the afternoon. I am SOOOO tired of winter mess!!!!

How was the fishing up there today????

Carlos

Nice fish man. What you get er on? I got to get out.

Hey where's the greenery on the trees and grown growth? Iowa is green, green, and some more green. It was 82 yesterday and I was sweating my nads off in my turkey gear. I was belly crawling around in a jungle like a mud Marine.(excuse the pun).

fatrap aka

Mike G

Mike,

Caught her on a Junebug Jacks Worm. Still cold here, but gettign a bit warmer and the trees ands stuff are really green today! Hope the cold mess is gone for the season!!!

Any luck with the Turkeys?

Carlos

Nope. Lots of action but couldn't get one close enough. Two days of sweating and humping the hills. Gobblers talking everywhere.

Going to Western Nebraska third week of May to try again.

Wish I had the water you all have. BTW Junebug in my favorite color then Plum. A junebug colored Chomper on a finess rig is hard to beat on our little lakes. Go get somemore and take some more pics.

fatrap aka

Mike G

WW, thanks! Lets go out some time!!!

fatrap, caught a few today, but no real big ones, but it was SUPER nice out today!!!

If you can believe it, the Potomac looks better then Chesdin did!!!!

Had a great day on the River today!!!

Bill, if you are able man, let me know.

Bill from VA we need to get together here on the River man!!!

Carlos

NICE Fish Carlos,.....I toldya that boat oozes mojo!! :p

I'll post a few pixs later this week,....I'll get a roll of "evidence" back Thursday!! :rolleyes:

Carry on,..

Mac

Hey Mac, KB hooked me up in the first pic didnt he :)

Mojo it is man!!!!

I am also having the BEST time ever on the River so far this year too!!!

Nice fish Carlos. I'm still waiting to catch a confirmed 5lber. I've been so close so many times. I bet it's a good feeling getting that one out of the way.

Was great marke!!!!! One of those totally unexpected ones!!!!

You do not have a 5er out of your cool local lakes there??? Ken says he gets one:D like every other day

They always come on the days that Ken fishes ALONE!!!:p :lol: :lol:

Like I said, I'm waiting to catch a "confirmed" 5lber..

Quit telling lies....I get at least 6 a week!!!

Seriously...we've got some TOADS in there....I'll post some pic's when we're allowed to catch 'em.

Was this the Lake Chesdin near Petersburg?

RoyC

I lived in Hopewell for a while some years ago and fished Chesdin all the time. Let's see, it's been about 32 years ago!!!

RoyC

Latest posts

Back