KD Outdoors Pro Staff

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce I have joined the Pro Staff team for KD Outdoors. I am very excited as Ken Neeley-Owner of KD Outdoors is an awesome guy. If I need anything while away for a tournament, Ken would go out of his way to get it to me. KD Outdoors is located at 7688 Highland Rd, Waterford, MI (248) 666-7799. They are a one stop shop for all your hunting & fishing needs! Check 'em out!

I will be appearing with KD Outdoors and Zipper Worm Company at the Ultimate Fishing Show - Novi in Michigan January 15th & 16th. Please stop by our booth if you are attending.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Before long Neeley will have you throwing the double pronged, single weighted, dual lined, weed spitter, rock hopper with a double fluke trailer and a trick worm over under weight and a poly-braid-mono-co-polymer leader.

TOXIC

...in a KD EXCLUSIVE color.........................:lol::wub:

BTW,...congrat's Teri....wait'll you have to do the "Prostaff initiation" dance at the show!:eek::blink:

Mac, that part is a secret. I figured we would do it saturday night while kevin van dam is there.:lol::eek::D

OH NO!!!! Not THE dance!!!!! I am buying a new HD Camcorder just for this occasion!

Congrats lady...thats a good company...One of the best I know of.....

Cool.... Just don't let Neeley arrange for any flies for you...

Sweet Teri! Look at you, a MAJOR global sponsor, a Major national tackle sponsor and a very well known regional tackle store! Watch out KVD! Next we'll see Teri on the cover of the BassPro catalog!!

Hey Teri! Would you have ever thought that you would have more sponsors

than Tiger Woods!:lol::lol::p:cool:

Latest posts

Back