Radio Show Saturday Morning......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
I will be in the studio tomorrow morning, along with my archry tech, Dave , and Bill Parker, editor of Michigan Outdoor News, discussing Prop 3 on Bob Bauer's Outdoor World radio show, 97.1 FM.

You can also listen on the net:

http://www.freefm971.com/

The show runs from 7-10 AM.....please listen and call in if you like.....248-559-9797

The Proposal is on our ballot here in Michigan to band dove hunting....it is backed by the Humane Society of the United States.....one of the largest anti-groups in the country.

Ken

KD outdoors

7688 Highland Rd. (M59)

Waterford, Mi. 48327

248-666-7799

Hey, I'll definitely listen... and maybe try to call in...

I wished I had read this post sooner darn-it :(

Mark

Ken....Let me know the next time you are on the Bob Bauer's Outdoor World radio show. I will be sure to listen for you. I could not get the live show to work for me this morning but I will try again.

Who ever is trying to band dove hunting had best stay out of Ky. This is how we like our doves.

Take 40 cleaned dove breast split each side of the breast next to the bone and insert a sliced jalepeno on either side ( I put 2 on each side of mine) wrap with a piece of bacon and run the toothpick thru the side of the breast until it pops out the other side. Now the grill is nice and hot put them babies on there until bacon is screamin your name. Pop a cold one (beer) and Enjoy them with your friends.

Ken....I hope your radio show went OK and hope you all don't loose your rights to dove hunt in your state. Let us know when to tune in for your next show.

marvin

I had the web site but not the live radio show last sat.

Don't they "archive" the shows... should be available on the website now or in the near future?

I'll see if I can post a link when they archive it.

The dove bill DID NOT pass....tree hugging bastards. :angry:

Latest posts

Back