Jig Color (June Bug)?????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael S

Reaction score
Down here in TX and La I often use June Bug colored senko's, lizards, and worms with lots of success in the spring and early summer.....but I got to thinking I have not seen any june bug colored jigs with matching trailers. I would think this would also be a good bait to use. Does anybody know if they make this color. I have looked at the BPS and Academy here in Houston with no luck. Purple and black I can find....but no June Bug. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Same here is Florida, JUNEBUG is the color of choice for worms, senkos, ect.. but I have never seen jigs or trailers in that color..Would love to get some..

Zoom craws and chunks both come in june bug. Put it on a purple jig and hang on!

Mini

I have seen the purple and the combo colors.....but to me it just seems like you could find a june bug colored jig and trailer to match.....in a perfect world I would love to have a june bug jig with matching trailer with some chartruese on the tips of the trailer.....

You can also get Berkley's June Bug Power Craws....one of my personal favorites!!

I'll give you a secret tip...don't tell anybody.

Take your Junebug tube or jig and dip just the very end, not more than 1/8 of an inch in some Chartruse Spike-It. Next time you're at the boat dock look down at the Bluegill and you'll see what I mean.

Harpo

Ohhhhhhh! I like that one too, but I don't remember ever seeing black Spike-It. Maybe some India ink might be the answer.

Harpo

Latest posts

Back