It still floats!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Finally got to do the shakedown cruse after a long winter. It sure did feel good to be out and hear the black Merc doing it's thing. Now to get down to some serious 'catchin'.

Lamar,

you got a late start this year. You have your work cut out for you if you plan on hitting the numbers you posted over the past two years.

Good Luck.

GregD

Very late this season. Late ice-out, rain and more rain........finally looks like we may get a break in the weather and get to fish.

Don't feel bad Lamar....fished Dale Hollow first week in April and I don't even have my Ohio license yet but, that will cahnge this week. All the honey do's are done for awhile.

I'm getting the itch to fish for some of those HorseShoe smallies!

I won't be getting on Champlain for a while, it's at its all time high flood stage, and it's still raining!!

We have serious flooding around VT and NY. More than I've ever seen in the last 22 years when I moved here. The Champlain Islands are isolated due to road closures. Supplies are being delivered by boat. Local news reported that they hope the flood waters of Champlain recede by June. Forecast is more rain for a few more days and SNOW in the higher elevations!! Definitely puts a damper on Spring fishing, I'm used to fishing at this time of year and hammering some big smallies and largies too. :angry:

I picked up new fuel line and a primer bulb today and have plenty of time to change out all of the fuel line from the fuel tank to the motor.

Latest posts

Back