Is this a large bag?

• Thread starter Jimmy Easterling [URL]http://www.basspro.com/webap
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bad boy holds (8) 370 boxes,...that's a lot of tackle for a co-angler....you can get everything you'll ever need in that for 2 days of fishing!! Take that bag, a rainsuit and 4-5 rods and you'll be fine!!;)

I've seen this one but bought one with wheels and a pull handle. That bad boy could get heavy.

fatrap

I have one about that size and I catch a lot of teasing about it from other guys in the club when I am a non-boater.

That's a very large bag for a co-angler if your planning on carrying all 3700's. If I'm fishing as a co-angler, I normally limit myself to 4 3700 sized (or smaller) boxes, and a small soft side bag for my plastics.

In the 4 3700's or Falcon boxes:

1) Falcon Terminal tackle box (hooks, weights, etc...)

2) Hard crankbaits, jerkbaits and topwaters in a 3700.

3) Jigs, frogs and buzzbaits in another 3700

4) A Falcon spinnerbait box.

If I know the lake and the bite, I've been known to bring a single box, or two at the most, with the plastics and associated hooks / weights in one of them.

"Lightest" I've ever traveled as a co-angler: Fishing with a known Jig fisherman. He told me it was all we were doing that day. I bought a handful of jigs and trailers, and two flipping sticks. :)

All the best,

Glenn

WOW, it is a large bag. I don't have a choice now, I'll just load it light with tackle and carry my light weight wind gear in there, cell phone, glasses, change of clothes and boots. You think if I drag it through the dirt it won't look like I bought it just for this, or will it look like I drug it through the dirt so they didn't think I bought it just for this. Oh well, I have something to put my gear in.

I would judge it a little big. It's two feet long and both 15" in height and width. You'll be figting it all day. I now carry one that holds about 5 370 boxes, plus my soft plastics that I want to carry; + misc of course. Works well for me, and I generally only use a very small amount of the stuff I carry as a co-angler.

Tex

What i've done with both my boat and in others (especially since my 17ft boat is a dual console so not a lot of room), is 1 bag and it gets straped to the back seat on the back deck. That keeps it out of everyone's way, pull the seat pole and put the strap around and put the pole back, works great!

Latest posts

Back