Important Message!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bourget2

Reaction score
Just to throw this out....

I'm sure everyone knows I am here to help, and, there have not been any issues at all. So.... I offer this free advise / service whenever I can, off-work, and at times when I have a "minute". All of my suggestions, comments, repair methodology, comes with the disclaimer that you use this information as if you were a trained Technician, utilizing all of the necessary tools and safety precautions. If you are not capable, then it is requested to seek professional advise before attempting ANY repairs. In other words guys....."use at your own risk".

Capise?:blink:

Bob, your help is greatly appreciated! I have not had to ask you a question so far, but I read all your posts. I have learned alot from them. Thanks for being here to help!

Bubby:)

Should be understood that it is your very educated opinion and without actually seeing/touching or wrenching on the boat/motor in question, you perform at your own risk. If I was in doubt, I would take Bob's recommendations to a certified mechanic and make sure they are considered.

TOXIC

Why would you want my boat to "Capise"?:lol:

I think we all understand that you are "the man in black" when it comes to Mercs and sponge off your advice;)

I replaced my voltage regulators "at my own risk" per your directions and had ZERO issues,.....followed your advice to the letter and was done in 20mins. Saved me atleast $100.00 in labor,....AND I'm a little more experienced now because of it.

THANKS a bunch!!;)

Mac

Even though 'bank trash' for a period of time, I read all your posts to gain information/knowledge. Thanks for the contributions and I think your advice is to be taken wisely.

Tex

Bob I have never used your advice but love reading and learning what you have for others.

Guess I am lucky in not using your advice but what you say is good. I would never hold you responsible for my short comings with a wrench!

Randy!

bob,

as far as i'm concerned your just a freind who is knowagble giving good advise.

your diclaimer is understood and should be a givin amoungs board members.

by all means c.y.a. thou.

Bob,

As I stated in an email the other day, you have helped me a great deal. By no means do I think that you could ever be held accountable for what you have said. I was just trying to find away to thank you for all your help and advice. I am a big boy, if i take the advice then I own it. You are tops in this forum and are much appreciated.

Thanks

Hey guys, no issues, as stated. It's not only members that read this stuff....:blink:

I enjoy this site, great bunch of guys!

I echo the previous statements, we appreciate you throwing your 2 cents in and helping where you can!!

You have saved a lot of guys a lot of money and down time. No one would hold anything against you. i have not had to get information from you but I read all your posts. Thanks:rolleyes:

Back