I won.. I won! You guys are all invited over for a drink...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
WOW... Just got this in the email this AM... going out to buy me a new boat, truck and kick the "old" wife out!!!!

Red Kings Claiming Online Promotions

18 Penlon, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5LR, UK

United Kingdom

Congratulations!!!! "You have won US$2,754,000.00 from Red Kings Claiming Online Promotions" International Program on the first Quarter of the year.

We wish you success in our Red Kings Claiming Online Promotions/Email Internet Program held in United Kingdom , the Announcement made today. Your Email Address was attached to Serial No: 34, 11, 43,27,29,06 Drew the Lucky No: 05-17-22-26-55-38 Bonus 44 from 800,000 Email Addresses consequently won in the 2nd Category. You have therefore been Approved to claim a Star Prize of $2,754,000.00 in cash credited to File No: 6712314/ZAR/2008. To claim your winning prize,

You are to Contact the Appointed Agent for the immediate release of your winning: Below is your Winning Details

Power Ball No: 12-15-19-27-39/MOP/09

Ticket No: 5-6-4/21-24/MOP/09

Amount Won: US$2,754,000.00

Name: (Mr. Paul Peterson)

Tel: +44-703-188-8740

Email: [email protected]

You here by Advice to fill and submit your information to your Claim Agent immediately via e-mail.

1. Name:

2. Full Address:

3. P.o Box Address

4. Occupation:

5. Age:

6. Sex:

7. Nationality:

8. Country of Residence:

9. Telephone Number:

10. Direct Mobile Phone

11. Email:

12. Fax Number:

13. Power Ball Number:

14. Ticket Number:

Congratulations'' once again from all our Staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions Program.

London United Kingdom

(Reg Number: 3838753)

At least they didn't ask for credit card numbers, bank account numbers, social security number etc.....

Let me know what the weathers like in the UK!

Randy!

I need NOT tell you to NOT send them any money to claim your "prize"

This guy has such a way with words....

"You here by Advice to fill and submit your information to your Claim Agent immediately via e-mail."

I forgot to ask earlier.. what time should I be there for drinks?

Just drinks??? In fact, just "A" drink??? You win 2 3/4 million bucks and we get a lousy drink? Gosh, just how cheap can you get?:( I thought you'd fly us into Elgin!

Uncle Billy

Billy... for you.... two drinks....minimum after a $5 cover charge.... for complaining....LOL So far no check is in the mail.... wonder what is going on... you don't suppose that this was some sort of practical joke just to get me all hyped up and then "April Foolks" ?????

Latest posts

Back