I took the Leap

• Thread starter Steve Griffith [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~librar
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well after fishing from my 23 year old boat with a 115 for 5 years, I finally decided to get a real boat. I have always liked the look of Nitro's and you guys seem to have a pretty high opinion of them so I took your advice. Here it is along with my future tournament partner. So far I love it.

Now if I could just teach my wife to throw a baitcaster I would be able to see her sometimes.
new 3.JPG

Nice boat Steve.

Your partner looks about the same size as mine.She picks worms,baits her own hooks,and unhooks her own fish.My wife tells me to enjoy her now before she grows up and gets all "girley".

Steve R.

SWeet Ride,

Looks just like my daughter 15 years ago back when I bought my first boat. She still loves to fish even today.

Take her every chance you get. It's memories she'll cherish the rest bof her life.

Steve,....boat looks NICE!! Do yourself a favor though and get a "drop hitch" so your trailer is "level" when you tow it,..it'll pull/track better and it'll even out the wear on your tires. Looks like it's a little high in the front! Maybe a 2" drop would do the trick...just my .02

Mac

Yeah, I'd say you turned a corner tere... from 23 yr old boat to that sweet ride; it was a nice upgrade....

Hey thanks Mac. I never really noticed but you are right. I have a two inch drop now. I'm going to try a four.

Steve

Geesh, when you upgrade, you don't mess around! LOL Nice ride. Let me know if it's too much for you after only a 115. I'll trade you even for my 18' with a 150 HP. LOL

She looks like a nymph in that big ole boat though! They don't stay small for long though. Hey Steve, since your's will reach that age before mine does, one dad to another, could you kindly give me any relative "heads ups" about female puberty, boyfriends, and that whole stage every dad dreads! LOL I'm thinking of moving to Montana, in the mountains, about 60 miles from the nearest house once she's 10! LOL

Daughter's are cool!! It's getting interesting at my house now,..with a 14yr old and a "very near 16yr old" their fragile minds are being contaminated on a daily basis by their friends at school!!...ahahhaha...You parents know of what I speak!! Now they like to experiment with such things as "back talk",...occasional idiotic displays of teenage "reasoning" and the "first boy friend" experiences.

It's serious business to them, and a great source of entertainment to parents!!..LOL I'm lucky they're great kids though,....makes the "serious moments" fewer and farther between!!...Plus, I have the oldest one mowing the lawn this year!!..Life is good!!!

Mac

And Don't forget, before a "first date" it is required that the "boyfriend" spend a day on the water with "Daddy"!!

TOXIC

LOL..I already told her,.."If he doesn't fish or hunt or show any interest at all in either,...than he better have RICH parents!!"...ahhhah.....she said,.."He really likes your cartoons!".....I said,.."He's fine then!!"

Yeah and he toons himself....ON A PC!!!!! Sickem Mac! LOL

Latest posts

Back