• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I need a prop

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Chris

Reaction score
I am looking for a spare 21 pitch aluminum prop at a decent price (things are tough all over) for my 1998, carbed 115HP mercury 2stroke.

I would also consider a straight up swap of my 22 pitch stainless laser II prop for a 21 pitch of the same brand or equivalent. E-mail direct, post, or both

thanks

Carl,

Thanks for the offer on the props; your used one for $30 plus shipping sounds great. Ground shipping is just fine; whatever is cheap. Let me know how much and how you would like to handle payment.

P.S.

I tried to e-mail you direct but it bounced back as undeliverable

Thanks again,

Chris Trice

Winchester, VA

[email protected]

Chris, I checked my profile and the e-mail address is correct. I have no idea why it wouldn't fly. Anyway, I need to get a box and a total weight before I can get you a cost. I will look around the house for a box and will get back to you tonite or tomorrow. Thanks - Carl

I e-mailed you my address Carl.

FYI- if you click "Carl S" in your first reply to my initial message your e-mail address comes up as "[email protected]" and if you click on "Carl S" on your latest message it appears as what I assume is your correct e-mail address. Weird.

Latest posts

Back