Humminbird transducer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Blankenship

Reaction score
I was just wondering exactly which transducer to get. I am gonna put a shoot thru hull transducer on my 587ci. I am not sure what to get. I have heard about the xp -9-20-t but I am not sure how the temp works. Does it have an external temp prob or is it built into the puke. All help would be great.

call the 800# at humminbird the tecs are extremely knowledgable about their products and can answer just about any questions you ask them i've had to do it a couple of times myself and they hooked me right up (unlike the folks at lowrance)

hey im in the same fix right now too. im getting ready to add a finder to my boat. id love to have a shoot thru trans. but i'm like the other guy, how does the temp work since it doesn't touch the water !!! please sum1 answer this one i need to know soon ok....thnxxx guys

You titled this right...hang on and Greg Walters from Hummingbird will be along shortly to answer your question the same as he does with all HB posts.

TOXIC

Thanks Greg. So does the temp prop come with a mount or do I have to rig up something. Did I mention that this site is awesome. I mean were else can u get info like this. Thanks everybody.

YES THNXX ALOT GUYS !!! I KNEW THAT THAT HAD TO BE WHAT IT DID.....I MEAN OBVIOUS. BUT I THINK THASS WHAT I'M GONNA DO. IVE MADE UP MY MIND. NOW IF I COULD JUST FIND SUM1 WHO KNOWS HOW TO WIRE UP THE AERATOR MANUAL/AUTO SWITCH......I'D BE FLYING !!!! THAT SWITCH IS KILLING MEEEE !!! IF SUM1 READS THIS AND KNOWS ABOUT THE MANUAL/AUTO LIVEWELL TIMER SWITCH PLEASEEEE EMAIL ME [email protected]:: SWITCH.......AND I'D SURE APPRECIATE IT, IT SEEMS THESE THINGS AGGRAVATE ME MORE IN MY OLD AGE !!!

Latest posts

Back