Hot Side Report

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
For Y'all getting ready for the Hamiliton event, the ramp at Bill's is good...a little crooked but good. Took a client out yesterday and did well. Black buzzbait caught me a couple in "Top Water" cove (that's for mike c), also a couple on a Sammy. Fish are starting to move to the dikes but the water was still in the 80's at dike 1:eek: Way too windy to realy fish what I wanted. Some fish came off a dropshot on the Elk Creek Bridge also. Best thing.....only 1 other boat out alllll day!!

TOXIC

Thanks Tox,

Im looking forward to fishing with you all again.

Mark

Caught bass, stripers, yellow perch, crappie, and catfish yesterday on the Potomac Crappie fishing...looks liek they are eatung for the winter!

Missed ya Hammer!!!! Was all set too!

carlos,

where did you all fish. we went to the occ and it was a banner day. we stayed in the no wake zone all day and just wackedem. today (sunday) i went to aquia and only caught 19 from the drops and rocks back in the pads.

mike c

Mike,

Fished all the way back to Aquia Harbour. All the pan fish came from there..... Did not go out today, hung around the house and did soem gutter cleaning and have the gargage ready for drywall

Soon enough Carlos!! I got PAID to fish Friday:lol::lol::lol: Went out to the Potomac yesterday and tried to duplicate Mike's success....couldn't do it. Fished all the way up to the plant. Fish didn't turn on till the tide started out (low tide in the am when we launched). We ended up catching 15-20, nothing big, but man-o-man did they love the dripshot!!

TOXIC

but man-o-man did they love the dripshot

Hey Tox... what's a "dripshot"? Sounds painful! :p:lol:

Looking forward to fishing Anna... FINALLY!

All the best,

Glenn

sounds like Tox needs to see a doc!

Veeeerrrryyyy funny....I make 1 typo and you guys pounce!!:lol::lol: Actually, it's a secret technique. And no....drip does not apply to the angler!!:p

TOXIC

Sorry Tox... I couldn't pass it up. :lol: I have a "drop shot" story to tell you that is probably inappropriate for a public forum. :eek: Remind me to tell you about it the next time we see each other. :p

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back