Hope your Rally was a good as my own : )...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Well I hope y'all did as good as I did at Dale Hollow! The lake was up 3 ft. or more from the rain last week and the smallies were already on the nest BUT, I managed a few decent fish on Friday on Spinnerbaits but, the live bait bite was off. Needless too say Kim was not happy because she wasn't catchin' any...she needs to get off that live bait scenario when they are NOT biting.

Saturday was even better..managed about 5 samllies with the best at 4 1/2 lbs. But, I lost a good one(threw it) at the boat that was way over 5...Sound familiar Trep:)?

Sunday we decided to do some crappie fishin' up the lake for a half day and I'm glad we did. Kim finally managed about 3 black-nose crappie that were really nice then nothing. Well we were about ready to head home when I decided to hit one more bank. Low and behold I'm using a 4 1/2 ft. ultra-light with 4 lb. test and caught a 6 lb. largemouh! What a fight..took about 5 minutes to get her in!

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can:)

Who caught the big one and was there a lot of crappie caught? Hope to hook up next year:)

TEE

Well, I'm packing up now and leaving in the morning. I'm really excited this time because I think we're hitting DH about right for once, if the weather holds up. I'll send a report in a few weeks when I get back.

..BillH

Latest posts

Back