Hey Tox

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Hey Tox,

Thanks for letting me know about the trailer lights. Lookd at them today and one had pulled out of the bundle. Redid the wire with a connector and all the lights are working now. THANKS

Off to Anna tomorrow with a buddy. Will be leaving the house about 0630 or 0700. Expect an hour to get there. You be on the water there again tomrrow? Look for you if you are in the same areas we were at this last time.

Carlos

PS Have any luck with Pierre???

Carlos

Hey Bud,

Won't be on the lake today. Went yesterday. Wish I had got on last night when I got home and I could have steered you on to a little pattern that Pierre and I got on. I'm looking out my window and it is sunny and windy. I'm sure you are having a great time. I will post seperatly on the day that Pierre and I had.

TOXIC

Tox,

Off TAd tomorrow until Friday to Hampton. May or may not be able to check the board or mails. How did the trip go to the dealer? The TM also get fixed? Caught 4 bass today. Was windy and hard to find some place that the wind was not movigng us too much. Did find a GOOD spot. A Beaver dam, goes from 10ft to 3 ft of water, in a cove....missed 3 there and caught one.

Carlos

PS Almsot forgot, caught one nice one in your cove. Buddy got snagged and did some recon of the area after we were ready to leave. Will have to fll you in on that also.

Latest posts

Back