Hey Smitty!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
What's going on in Troy buddy?

Look's like you'll be on the National News tonight!

Were you involved?

az

one confirmed dead (receptionist), two injured.

I havent got all the details, but from what I heard he got laid off and lost it.

Mini

I just don't understand freaks like that,...WTF?!....like shooting a 63yr old receptionist and 2 other employees is going to get you your job back?? What a LOOOSER!! NOW, we gotta try the a-hole, at taxpayers expense...put him in prison and give'em 3 squares a day for the rest of his useless life?? Man, this state needs the death penalty for THIS kind of stuff!!..Oh wait,..my apologies,..he's innocent until proven guilty, right!! :blink::angry:

Smitty,..I didn't see you on the coverage, but the SWAT team was there BIGTIME!!;) Kudo's to the Troy PD, MSP and all the other agencies for getting this jackass off the streets in a very short time!! You guys are SOOOO underpaid!!

Mac

Unfortunately, I did not get to play. I was stuck in court when it all went down.

Not much I can add to what the media has already said, however there are details that I can't reveal right now in regards to what happened before it actually went down (I can say, we knew somethin bad was about to happen, just didn't know where). Lotsa interesting details, but it'll have to wait till after he gets arraigned.

All the departments involved did a tremendous job...the teamwork was absolutely unbelievable.....I promise when I can, you'll all get full disclosure....in the meantime, lets just pray for the unfortunate victims in all this....

Thanks for the kind words Mac.

Not to undermine what Mac said, you guys do an awesome job! BUT wasnt it a member of the general public that saw the suspect in the reported car and informed the MSP where he was while in Saginaw?

Great job guys. Now about the death penalty......

You are correct Mini...he was listening to our public information officer on satellite radio giving out the information. The caller who the media has identified as the original caller was actually the second witness...the first caller was actually a trucker who was listening to our public information officer on satellite radio...he looked down and saw the car directly in front of him and then called the State Police.

The callers were a tremendous help.....in "PINPOINTING" him, the bad guys cell phone was a tremendous help to us as well....GPS my friends works well...the callers pinned his location down and the bastard was caught.

I'd also like to point out the excellent job our local media did, they allowed us to basically use them as our disseminator of information. They cooperated with us very well.

I'll give an update in the next few days.

Sweet.....

Now can they tell where I am fishing if my phone is on? lol

Note to self: shut off phone when fishing :)

Mini,..there's no place on EARTH where you can hide from MY sources!! LOL:rolleyes:

...now,,,,about those humps in the middle of Erie!!??

I know that Mac....no one can hide from your sources.

I am going to look funny fishing Erie this year wrapped in tinfoil and wearing water camo!

Latest posts

Back