Hey Mac!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim King

Reaction score
Dude! I just got my BASS TImes and I thumbed through it twice and did not see your 'toon!!! What's up with that?

BY the way, I spanked the largemouhts today wearing my S&T Shirt! THanks for the MOJO dude!!

Tim

LOL....The Anniversary Toon was "rejected" by the editor. Don't know why he did that,...but I've recieved more emails so far asking where it is for this MAY, than I did in all the years prior!!....It'll be back in June! (Hopefully!! LOL)

Mac,

Can you post your toon here I need a S&T fix...

Hey Mac - What am I Chopped Liver? You didn't post a response to my "Hey Mac - You using ROB for cartoon fodder???? " post. Fine, i'm gonna go cry in the corner now, snif, snif, snif...LOL

I'm sorry Trep,....I'll make it up to you,,...i'll send you a shirt,...maybe. LOLOLOL

Mac

Ohh, i'm SOOOO privileged!!! HA!

Oh that should be Mrs. Trep at least till 8pm tonight. Beka's been out at her sisters since Sat AM so it's MR. MOM! Weather did NOT cooperate, was supposed to be on the water all day with Eli reeling in the bigones, but alas rain and storms all day here :-(

Sunny and mid 70's here today,.....what a GREAT DAY to mow the lawn after work!!!...:O(

Latest posts

Back