Here to help....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bourget2

Reaction score
OK guys.....here to help with your motor questions. I'll do my best as time permits, so bear with me.

Nice to hear from you again Bob....Where ya been? For those that don't know Bob Bourget, he is one good motor man!! Welcome back!!

TOXIC

I've been busy!! Seriously, been over at BBC where I was asked to co-moderate the 3.0 board with Don. Was stuck there for awhile.....back now though!!!

For those that don't know Bob Bourget, he is one good motor man!!

Tox, I will second you on that 100%. In my opinion Bob is the best motor guy around and his crew is second to none. I don't trust my Merc to anyone else.

Welcome back Bob, its good to see you on here again.

oops. double post...::wacko:

jimB

Are you sure you're not somehow sponsored by these guys?

Only kidding, I have never had the opportunity to work with the shop personal but I do know how important it is to have a mechanic you can trust. With all the positive feed back I hear from you and others. I'm sure i would be happy with their service. if they were closer to me i might have to try them out for myself.

GregD

That's great news,...I'm back in Black too....(albeit used and OLD!,...just like ME)...LOL

Latest posts

Back