Hay Carlos.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Are you in thenty - nine palms this week ? Did you recieve the info sent on my son?

Mark

Mark,

I am at 29 Palms and have the email info. I plan on running by MCES tomorrow in the early afternoon or late morning.

Was out at the ranges all week and they are pretty remote!!!

Hot here too, dang glad I am jsut visiting was 106 today, but hey it is a dry heat HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Carlos

106 And to think he's crying about it! hahahaha

Thanks Carlos I know he'll be real excited to meet you.

Mark

It's a dry heat... Carlos... You have been out in the "dry heat" too long... 106 is to (add your own word here) hot!

hahah Greg, that is the running joke. There are three of us from the office and we keep talkign about the "dry" heat.

Oh how I love walking out into a freaking blast oven.....

Mark, I bet he LOVES PTing in this heat!! Course he is young and does not feel tha pain fro too long...

Carlos

I spent several months at the "Desert Palms Training Center"... I think somebody had the idea to chase Khadaffi back into a sand pit but then SE Asia heated up and all bets were off...

After invading San Diego a few times we left the desert for the jungle... ha... big joke there wasn't really much "jungle" in the north in I Corp...

Mike says they run mon,wed and fri is the captain's run at 6 miles.Youth is certainly on their side. Mike loves what he is doing,he loves the corp.

Latest posts

Back