Happy Thanksgiving - What are you thankful for

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
With everybody usually off to realtives & traveling the next few days, I thought it would be good to say Happy Thanksgiving now.

What am I thankful for?

1) Family - My wife and boys, we are 99% better than we were two months ago :)

2) Friends - Local freinds and of course NTOWS

3) A great year of fishing, and a new to me Ranger, placing in tourneys

you all have a great holiday :cool:

CJL

Glad to know you and your family are doing better.

When I sit down at the Thanskgiving table later this week, I will look at all the faces of family and friends, knowing that they are safe and sound, fed and clothed. I'll be thankful for all of the good Americans who work to make our society possible. We're not perfect, but have much to be thankful for.

Friends and family, both near and far...

Health

New home of my own

My new best friend Ruger....:wub:

This picture is about 5 months old, but you get the idea. Her name is Emily, she is 20 months old, and she is the best thing I've ever done with my life. Everything I do, everyday, centers around her. God definately gave me one of his angels on April 15, 2004.
resized emily pic.JPG

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! Get ready Dad, you've got a future hearbreaker on your hands!

I am thankful for the five f 's.......

Family, friends, fishing, food & football. And for good health.

Happy Thanksgiving to all....

Bill L.

:)

My family and friends and all the opportunities I have had.

CJL, glad to hear things are better for you. I hope you can post the details sometime, but the end is the most important part of this story.

Rich D

First ,I am Thankful to still be Breathing,To Be able to call members of this site My Friends,To have the most wonderful girlfriend,Kids that are healthy,And I want to Wish Everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...........JR:)

First of all I'm thankful for my meds. I almost never hear the voices anymore and then rarely do what they say. I'm thankful that my wife stills finds me useful(sometimes). Thankful My parents and immediate family are still alive and that my children haven't driven me into bankrupcy.....yet. That my dogs alow me to sleep in what was my bed. That I live in America, despite what the nay sayers preach we're still the greatest Nation in the World. I'm thankful that BPS built a big store here and I work partime there. That's alot.

fatrap

I'm very thankful to live in America and to be able to go to church and pray, to be able to vote and live where I want and to be free! I'm also thankful for family and friends and to be cancer free for over a year.

Barry

Fatrap... I need your meds... Those guys are still following me and every once in a while I do what they say... I always get into trouble when I do... But, as I said as long as they keep telling me where the fish are... I guess I should be thankful...

Chris... good to see you have still kept a great attitude...

Now, for me, family, friends and everything thing else is just details...

I'm thankful for to many things to list but a few are;

God

A wondefull family

The best friends a person could ask for

A great job, co-workers and VP.

And most of all I am just thankful that the good lord is allowing me to continue taking on air for a while longer.

;)

Thankful for the friends and family I have and the ones I have not met yet. Everything I have and or had. To live in the land of the brave and the home of the free. Thank you all for keeping me sane and grounded the last 2 years.

Bruce

Wife, family, job, and any day above ground. :)

i am thankful for all my friends near and far, and in secret i am thankful my wife works retail so she has to work black friday and every other holiday including saturdays. so i can go fishing. i married way up, i am so lucky.

mike

p.s. and she lets me buy what ever i want for the boat or fun.

Latest posts

Back