Happy Birthday to Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Mac... It's his 12th Birthday over and over again... Never grow up "Good Buddy"... they can't make you do it if you don't want to...;)

Happy birthday MAC DADDY. Hope its a good one for ya . Ya scurvyy dogg. :blink:

happy birfday big dog....all the best. May all your wishes be green and swim.

gotta be the hairiest 12 year old I've ever seen!!!

Pierre... What angle are you looking from... Can't be "down" on the top...

THANKS everyone,....we had a blast!! Saturday was our 23rd Wedding Anniiversary too and Sunday of course,..Mom's Day and my 50th! My wife surprised me with a GREAT party in Ann Arbor, and my brother even drove in un-announced from PA, arriving at the restaurant 10mins after we got there!! THAT was too cool!!! Several of our close friends came and before I knew it,....the place was jammin'!! Friends I haven't seen in years showed up!! My wife is the BEST,...she really out-did herself,..everything was perfect..couldn't have asked for a better weekend!! Today I was "supposed" to pick up my boat at 5pm, but it didn't make the last load up here, so I'm still waiting,....that would've been the best gift of all, but what the heck....atleast I got a new golf bag and my kids are healthy, happy and both EMPLOYED!!:wub: LOL

Thanks again everyone....!!;)

Mac

We're having a party for Peggy's 50th too. It's going to be a combo party, her birthday and our 25th anniversary. :wub: The best part is she is doing all the planning, she does'nt want me to screw it up. :D Happy birthday Mac.

Gene

A belated Happy Birthday to you Mac!

Rich D

Happy B-Day dude!!

New quote from Larry the Cable Guy....

My borther said he was upset because he had sex with his 3rd cousin. I told him if it bothers you that much quit keeping count!

Back