Happy 40th Birthday!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
To ME!!! It was yesterday, but with Staci gone, no one remembered :(:(:eek:

Well, the long and short of it is my wife and family surprised me last Thursday with a "get the van loaded for a driving trip, your bags are packed and you won't be home for a week!!" I was completely surprised, and from stop to stop didn't know where we were going except south!! We picked my mom up in Orlando, we did a 3 night cruise through the Bahama's, Mon Pm at Gatorland, Tuesday at Disney, Thurs fished and dinner with the family! Oh and my extra presents were a gift cert. to a local tackle store, and $200 in Dave and Buster's cash!!! WOO HOO!! Oh and my mom bought me a Stereo/CD and speakers for the boat, and my mother-n-law got me cash!!

Dan came over tonite to help me cut HOLES in my boat for the speakers (I did the stereo, wiring and all last night!!!). We're going out in the morning to fish, since I blanked on my birthday, and Dan killed them last Sunday, so he's my guide tomorrow!! And we'll run some toons while we cruise!!

Here are a few shots:

My tackle and toys from the USI Bargain Barn tonite!!:

2006 Birthday Booty.JPG

My speakers installed (thanks Dan!! We'll test them on the water at 5:30am tomorrow, Saturday!!):

2006 Speakers.JPG

Stereo in the glove box and antenna:

2006 Stereo Installed.JPG

Happy late birthday. Sorry I didnt say anything before because I didnt know.:lol::p

Jeff from Ky

Hey Trep:

Happy Bday!! About time you hit adulthood :p Just kidding, I'm just shy of a year ahead of you. Spent my 40th fishing Lake Anna.

Happy B'day.... I am sure that Staci remembered... But, didn't want to be harsh and remind you that you are getting old...

Happy Birthday Michael:D I read Greg's post about Staci and when I was responding I came very close to writing that "since Staci's been gone, we haven't had a Happy Birthday message." You took care of that.

Uncle Billy

cake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUU
:D:D:D

Harpo

Happy Birthday Trepper! Mine was yesterday as well but I am a few (lots) older than 40. LOL

40??!!:angry:...You're still a punk Trep!! You probably still get carded!!:p

Happy Birthday Homebrew!!;)

Happy B-Day Trepper. :D:D:D

Nice job on the stereo. I just put a new one in mine, with a jack for my MP3 player. Got tired of not being able to get any reception at the lake. (except country channels):(

Gotta have my music while fishing.;)

Steve

Steve - Send me a pic of the install in your Tracker, would love to see where you put the unit and the speakers.

First song as we were idling through was on a CD - Sammy Hagar... I can't Drive 55!! I do need to get a noise isolator though, had a bit of bleadthrough on the AM stations.

Trep

Just mounted it in the dash. I still need to order a waterproof mounting thingeymabob for it though.

I pulled out the cup holders that were between the seats. The speakers I had fit right into the holes. As soon as I can figure out a better place, I am going to move them though.

ff1.jpg

happy birthday trep, i can almost remember being 40??? :(

Happy Birthday Trep!!!:D:D:D

Nice job on the install.

I have not figured out where to install in mine yet :(

only have the single console with no room on it.

I think just about anywhere that i put it i will loose

some storage space.

Steve ><}}}}'>

Sim - Good on a package, i'm running low on jigs!!

Steve - Dan J and I have been talking about one for his boat, i'd suggest the same location for the speakers, with the thickness of the fiberglass at that part of the boat, I only lost about 2 inches in a small 3 inch diameter where the speaker magnets are. Maybe put the head unit in the middle there??

Happy Birthday Trep! I haven't been on here in awhile. Just got back from Las Vegas for my birthday (9/8). Had a great time but lost money. Did my 2 fantasy football drafts while in vegas. I was followed around by camera crews all weekend because they were filming a documentary on fantasy football and my best friend and I are ranked 7th in the world (not sure who came up with that). The ladies were drawing alot of attention. I will let you know when it airs. Now I need to get back to fishing. It's finally cooling off here a bit so maybe the bite will turn on.

Latest posts

Back