Guest is Best - and so is this board! (was electrical smell)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Watts

Reaction score
I almost don't believe this myself! All of you guys had such high praise for the Guest chargers when I posted the photos of my Bass Pro charger meltdown, that the fine people at Guest contacted me and offered to replace it at no cost with a Guest charger! I just got off the phone with Sue and she has a brand new Guest 3 bank charger on the way to me! Unbelievable!

I want to thank all of you on the board that had great things to say about Guest Chargers and for generating such positive publicity for them, and I particularly want to thank Sue at Guest for her part in this. They have made a customer for life out of me for my future charger needs!

PS - Sue said that contrary to popular opinion she would NOT be baby sitting my boat during the charger warranty period ;)

It like "we told you so...." THanks Sue for taking care of one of our own!

I'm on my way out to the boat to set fire to my old charger. Pic's to follow. ;>)

Harpo

We all know a good thing when we see it. Everyone on this board should have a guest charger period!! Sue has generated more business and return business for that company than they would ever know. I think we ought to put together a mass signed letter to the company on her behalf. She is a gem!!

TOXIC

How much for the one that's crispy? I might have to post about "my" charger that failed and see if I get the same treatment :).

Thats awesome, Sue is the BEST!!!!! I couldnt agree woth Tox more, well said.

Sue, you and Guest continue to amaze me...

david

ps - i still owe you a phone call - i apologize but things have been crazy (wife due in T MINUS 7 Days)

Damn, she has done it again. Way to go SUE & Guest!!!

I gotta question: Who all here has Sue/Guest helped?

Sue has helped everyone by just being here! I currently have a 3 bank Dual Pro, had a 2 bank Dual Pro and have had no problems with either. But if the Dual Pro ever fails or I order another boat someday, I will switch to Guest just because of Sue.

Bob G.

I don't own a Guest Charger, but my next on board charger will be a Guest. Later<>< <>< <>< Jack

I don't have an on-board charger on the boat I presently have and didn't plan to get one, but as nice as Sue and Guest Chargers are, I'll feel downright guilty if I don't!

Bill

What about a Canadian rep? I would like to switch my charger maybe next year and everyone here seems to deal directly with Sue instead of a dealer, would probably save me the mark up at least?

Steve B.

Again, a 'tip o' my cap to Sue and Guest Chargers'. When I need a new one, I'll be putting a 'Guest' in the boat.

Tex

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue, you are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Company, you guys are First Rate and very fortunate to have Sue!

Yay Sue!

Glad it worked out John!

Rich D

If you ain't chargin with a Guest, you're charging second rate! Wait until you get the charger. The quality of the chargers are the only thing that rivals the customer service! Lighter, faster, and completely maintenance free. Mine has been plugged in for 2 months on a "maintenance" cycle, and I will likely leave it all winter if I don't heat the garage, to protect my batts. Don't know if you can do that with other chargers.

Makes me pround to have a Guest charger in my Tracker

I will definitely pass along praise of Guest if onboard chargers discussion comes in within earshot

if my new (used) bay boat doesn't already have a charger installed, i promise that i will buy a guest charger from sue!

bryan

You guys need to look into those clearnce chargers if Sue has anything left. You CANNOT beat that value!

I think I would still return the other to BassPro. Failure analysis could cause a recall and prevent another fire. Might be good for a gift card too...

Now that is customer service!!! You werent even a customer, imagine if you were....lol

Great job Sue D. & Guest. I may just have to look into getting one myself!

Mini

Sue ROCKS!!! I have a Guest in my boat, 3 years and runing strong! Every question i've had about installation and use Sue has answered quickly and in depth!!

Trep

Sue,...when you come to MI....you'll be "our GUEST!!" for wings and brews!! One good deed deserves another!! CHEERS!!

You ROCK,....

Mac - Take her someplace with a bit more class than Hooters! LOL!!

As if there was any doubt... Sue and Guest are the best...

When I upgrade my current charger, it will be a Guest.

My next boat (if there is one) will be ordered with a Guest, or none at all.

I only recomend Guest if asked, and I pretend I have one now.

All I can say is WOW!!! I have two guest chargers on my boat and I will NEVER even consider another brand...EVER!!

Good Job Sue :eek:)

Thats why I spent a little more & bought a guest because of this board>

My Guest charger was under-water in my boat for a day and a half. I had taken on large amounts of water and did not even know it. I just thought it was due to the other 2 people I had in my boat, the extra weight and the sluggishness in my boat. I was at lake mead and had alot of water come over-board. My charger was underwater the whole time and when I plugged it in the next day, she worked just fine and fully charged my batteries. Guest is the best !

No doubt, Guest is the best. Been using them for a few years and they are great. My current boat has 2 of them, and my next boat will too!

Guest is the best. I have a Guest charger mainly because of how helpful Sue has been to all of us. They set an awesome example of how companies should be treating their customers. They, and Sue, are just simply amazing!

Latest posts

Back