GPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIM MARKING

Reaction score
NOW THAT IM AM CRUSHED THAT MY SPEDO SUCKS AND I AM NOT A SPEED DEMOND! WHEN I BUY A FINDER WITH A GPS, WILL IT SHOW SPEED ON THE FINDER WHEN YOU TURN IT ON OR DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COLLEGE EDGEAMECATION TO FIGURE IT OUT? THANKS

Depends on the unit, usualy you need to setup what data is displayed.

Greg, I have a hummin bird 565 mounted at the console & lowrance Ifinder on a ram mount,would a matix unit pop right on to my mount& plug in my Ifinder for a bigger GPS screen(will the transducer be the same)e-mail me withe the trade in $$$ at [email protected]

Greg,

The FishFinder 565 uses the same transducer (XHS-9-20-T) as several other Matrix units; Matrix 17, Matrix 27, Matrix 67, Matrix 77c, Matrix 87c and Matrix 97 and all of these except for the Matrix 97 can be popped right on the same mount without changing a thing.

To connect your iFinder though it gets a little more complex. First off, I have not heard back from the many fishermen that have asked how to connect one to their Matrix unit as to whether they were successful or not. I haven

Latest posts

Back