Gotta Brag!

• Thread starter Richard Ehlers (SevenPin) [IMG]http://www.zjstech.
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Ehlers (SevenPin)

Reaction score
My alias pertains to my "other" hobby - well tonight I caught fire. Here is the score sheet. Let's see if my kids think I'm all washed up now ;-)!!!

SevenPin
814.JPG

DAAAANG!!! Not one but two perfect games in a row. I gotta say, you ARE the man!

You might want to come back down to earth before you get on the boat....could be dangerous. ;>)

Harpo

I've heard of those perfect storms..err....games. Awesome job! Bet these will keep a smile on your face for a while.

Congrats and frame that score card!

Barb

That's gotta be like catching your limit in 12 lb'ers in

the first five minutes of the bassmaster classic.

A rare occurrence indeed.

Congratulations!

I bowled through Highschool, college and a few years out of school, I only saw one 300 (and it was NOT mine!), WOW SevenPin that is HUGE!!!!

Trep

Way to go! Are you in a sanctioned league? Aren't there awards for perfect games?

I get scores like that too.....unfortunately it is in golf.

Rich D

Thanks to all! Rich D - Yes, it was sanctioned and I do get to choose what type of award to receive. Since these are my 4th and 5th 300 games and my second 800 series, I'm going to get wall plaques instead of the rings. I haven't got enough fingers to wear them.

SevenPin

TEE - I'm a Southpaw and my nemesis in bowling is the dreaded corner pin - the 7-pin (for righties it's the 10-pin). Last night, the bowling gods were smiling down on me (probably because the fishing gods were not!) and I only had two of them to shoot at in the first game.

SP

That is very impressive... It might be time to turn pro....

I'm with Greg - Go pro, then buy a 929 so you have a HUGE bowling ally on the front deck to practice!!!!!

LOL at Trep!!!

Actually, I had considered going pro in my earlier years but family, work, etc. got in the way. In one more year, I'll qualify for the "Senior" circuit (age 50). That may be the ticket to the 929 aircraft carrier! ;-)

SP

Way to go!! That is incredible to have a PERFECT GAME, let alone two back to back. That scorecard has got to be worth more than any trophy you have. CONGRATS!!!

Thanks, Velcro. Now if I could just translate that type of performance into my fishing, I'll be all set! Of course that would mean I'd be catching 50lb green fish ;-)

SP

Thanks Bill. The score sheet is in one of those 8 1/2 x 11 picture holders (the ones with the sticky back and clear pealable (sp?) cover).

x-basstrap896 - right now i'm using a Columbia 300 Titanium Messenger as my strike ball. I've had it for one and a half years and I think I finally figured out how to roll it! ;-) Two of us on the sheet are lefties (Jason and I), the other are righties so it looks like neither side had a real advantage. The other team was 12-0 until last night, but with 249 sticks of handicap, we never caught up to them until the 7th or 8th frame. AND they bought me a beer after the first 300 - so I think they were trying to get me out of balance. HA!!! I showed them (actually there was still half a beer left at the end of the third game ;-) )

Thanks to all on the congratulations.

Rick (SevenPin) Ehlers

Latest posts

Back