GOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well Dude and Dudette's we've survived another week at work!!!

Weather permitting I'm taking a few hours off and picking the boys up at 3pm to take them Crappie fishing a few hours, then fishing in the AM with a local buddy.

Go GUTz!!!!

Trep, sounds like a good plan to me. Enjoy the boys while you can :) Good morning all :wacko:

Morning everyone. Back at the hacenida after being in DFW most of the week. Storms just missed us last night, but we are expecting more tonight and big time tomorrow. We've gone from drought (last 2 years), to needing an Ark built.

Good thing is, this round of storms/rain will probably put most of the lakes back into solid footing.

Have a great weekend.

Tex

Mornin' all - Trep, I'm envious! No fishing for me until late tomorrow. It'll be the first line wetting since January. Cool this morning with a chilly ride in, but temps should climb into the 60's for the Mid-A region!

Crappie? Now your talking my language!!! I am heading for Grenada, MS in the morning. I have seen several recent posts where they report catching three pounders consistantly. The Crappiemasters Divisional Tournament will be there as well. Should be fun!!!:D

Morning !!! Well almost noon: Cloudy and cool here. Ice is going quick out of the Rivers but most of the Lakes are still ice covered. Another week and it should be gone. Off to a vollyball Tournament tomorrow morning. Sunday I plan on loading up the new boat with all my fishing supplies. Everyone have a great weekend.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back