Good weekend but, not fishin......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Didn't get any fishin' done Saturday but, did go to the Cinci BPS and picked some Quicksilver oil for $9.88 @ gallon and met Bill Dance, Woo Daves and Wally Marshall along with a few ball players from the Reds:cool: Watched Corn Hole Tournies and ate a Fudrucker burger with a cold beer on a beautiful afternoon:cool:

Got Kim her own hat with all the signatures with a big surprise of a picture of her 5.9 smally with a nice frame with Bill and Woo sig's on the back:D

Spent some time with all of them and picked up a few tips from Bill and Woo but, interstingly I recieved my best info from Wally Marshall...what a super guy and very informative on not only crappie but, bass as well.

Really had a blast!:cool:

Oh BTW Mac....I noticed your artwork for Wally...VERY NICE!:D

Also got new bunks put on the SS Tracker yesturday:cool:

I almost forgot too that I seen the NEW PT 190...nice boat but, only rated for a 135 and talk about some crappy welds! Ouch....Tracker are you listening? There is no way I would have excepted that boat...you could see the contaminents in some of the weld seams. I've seen some good(my boat) and I've seen a ton of bad welds. Where in the heck are these guys getting their certification is what I wanna' know...:blink:

Sounds like a good time. I love those Fudrucker Burgers. We don't have one here in OKC so everytime I go to Tulsa I make sure to to go get my colestrol jacked up at Fudruckers.......mmmmmm MMMMMMM!:rolleyes: My only question is; how can you go to Cincinnatti without going to Skyline and getting some chili 5 ways?

Harpo

Oh my Lord Harpo.....We have a Skyline just about around every corner here but, I'm not a fan of Skyline anyway...my Chili would rival there's a them some:D

Gettin' ready to make a batch tonite....mmmmmmmm:p

It was great listening to Woo on worm fishin.....he's a real laid back guy.

Of course Bill couldn't resist putting "Who"? underneath Woo's signature:lol:

Latest posts

Back