Good Wednesday Morning NTOWS

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right back at you anytime my feet hit the ground & I know it , it's a great day :wacko:

Morning everyone. You are right. Everyday God lets me get up, I'm blessed. We finally got 4" of rain yesterday after almost 30 days.

Barry from La.:)

Morning everyone. After the brief respite from the heat, returning to high 90's (close to 100) here in E. Texas again today.

Tex

Good morning everyone. Finally got some rain over the past two days. Monday we got about a 5-10 minute heavy downpour (about the equivelent of 2 days of watering my lawn), and yesterday we got a .... (now what was that word that my Texas-born and raised friend used???.... )... oh yeah... a "Gullywasher". :lol::lol::lol:

Gonna be back up to 103-105 today, depending on what news channel you listen to.

But I'm up, I'm alive, I'm employed... which means "it's a great day no matter what".

All the best,

Glenn

Good morning - I'm headed up to Lake Casitas to slay a few. Taking my son and his friend to see if we can find some fish. Lots of 10+ fish in there. It's my home away from home. I'll report back with pics later.

Afternoon all! We got a much needed "frog-choker" rain yesterday and more starting right now. Didn't get a drop while I was in Canada and the lawn shows. Glad to have the rain for a bit.

Afternoon All - Dan, you keep that rain over on your lake, i've got a tournament tonight, don't want it on Allatoona! I'm having enough of a hard time on the Dead Sea to get keepers, don't need another front right now!!

Kids 1/2 way through 3 weeks of sleep away camp, wife out till Sun with her Sister/Mom, so every night I don't work i'm on the lake!

Latest posts

Back