Good News

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Got some good news today, I just got done signing a contract with Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, yep, the Senko people. I've got to give them 4 apearances a year maybe more so look for me in a town near you!!LOL

I also got elevated to Pro status with SPRO/Gamakatsu. They are doing a piece on me on their website. I'll let you know when it comes out.

Picked up Action Optics as a brand new sponsor.

I'm really happy right now!! So excited I almost wet myself.

TOXIC

Toxic,

Let me be the "second" one here to congratulate you!! Also, I accept free samples and/or reduced prices!!! LOL! Congrats!!

Bob G.

Congrats, Way to go!! You Da Man!! Woo Hoo!!! Did i leave any out! Happy for you Big Dog, You been waiting on this one!!!! Green watermelon/ blk flk, Pumpkin green flk...........KB

CONGRATULATION!! Toxic

You are on your way there. BASS Classic

I hope to see you in my town.

Congrat's man,..before long you won't have time to fish and then you'll know you really made it!!! LOL!!!

Congrats big guy--Great products--

Post some pics wearing your cool "Action Optics"

and your Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits..

Lots of luck-- HaleDamage

Hot Dog! That's what I wanted to hear. You'll do 'em proud. Let me know if Gary teaches you how too cook Japanese. I'm kinda fond of the Wagyu beef!

SP

Way to go Tox! When you gonna get a sponsorship from Bic lighters, Big Red fire extinguishers, Oust room deodorizers, etc.,etc. Go for it all, man!

Thumbs Up!

Tom

Congrats Tox, couldn't happen to a nicer guy, a man among men, the big kahuna of bass fishing, numero-uno, a#1, Lord of the Senko's, a fishing God in his own time, best of the best, Lake Anna's gold medal winner.....

Well, is that enough sucking up?

Bill

Congrats Tox! I may be in the Manassas area sometime in May. Maybe we can hook up and rip some lips!

Rich D

Thanks everybody....I'm pretty excited about some of the opportunities being made avaliable to me right now. Mac's right, the more I get, the less I have time to fish...it's crazy!! The business side is a lot different than the fishing side!! Lots of pitfalls.

Thanks again...

TOXIC

All bow down to the Lord of the Senkos... I'm jealous, I'd love to have yamamota as a sponsor!

David

Gee Mr. Toxic, can I have your autograph?

;>)

Really, congratulations, that's a great sponsor. Just be careful of all that salt...you know it's bad for your blood pressure.

Good luck

Harpo

Obviously none of them know of your reputation on this board and how you got it! LOL!!

Congratulations, Mr. Hammer!

You deserve the best!

Nice work Tox, bring them Senko's to Wisconsin this summer!

Glad things are working out for you

Corey

Congratulations Tox! I can say I have now fished with 2 of the east coasts finest up and coming anglers, Scott Hammer and Ken Brown. Make us proud boy's, make us proud.

Gene

Congratulations Tox! I can say I have now fished with 2 of the east coasts finest up and coming anglers, Scott Hammer and Ken Brown. Make us proud boy's, make us proud.

Gene

Great news TOX!! Sorry I didn't get to give you congrats sooner but, just got back to work:) They closed the BASE YESTURDAY due to snow:)!!!

This is gettin' to be the site where all the PROS hang out;)

TEE

High dollar Senkos and Gatsu hooks....My favorite combination!

Tox you are my new best friend...I love you like a fat kid love cake!

Now send me some samples..LOL

Wolf

SWEET ! Good for you! Don't forget your fellow Husker fans.

Tox,

Congrats on the sponsors!!!!! good deal. I am junebug glad that you picked junebug them up as a junebug sponsor.

Will have to see junebug how it works out for junebug you!!!

Junebug

Congradulations Toxic

Next the pro tour and the Elite 50

tournament and the classic.Be looking

for you in Alabama.

Latest posts

Back