Good morning all!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Morning everyone. Rain here in E. Texas this morning. Trep - hang in there buddy. Will be thinking about you today.

Finally got the Stratos on the lake yesterday. Basically, just rode around checking the lake and making sure the Stratos is working well - which of course it is. That Rude on the back is just some motor. Hasn't been run since last June, and cranks up in about 7 seconds. :wub:

Have a great week. :D

Tex

Hey Gang - Haven't had anything to eat or drink since midnight, and don't have to be to the hospital till 11am for 1pm surgery, MAN am I HUNGRY!!

I'll hopefuly be mentaly functional sometime tomorow or Wed, but won't be able to talk or eat solid food for probably a week or 2 (long story short have to have a section of my jaw removed due to a non-cancer tumor along with 3 teeth and have the jaw reconstructed). Good idea to have this done here in the states instead of China!!!

Did get the boat out yesterday for a quick 2.5 hour trip to test everything out before we mothball the Nitro for a year. She ran great and I even got a keeper fish in the boat!!

Have a great week everyone!!

Trep

Morning all,

Trep good luck with the surgery, keep us posted on your progress.

Back