Good Mornin' NTOWS - Tuesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
It's supposed to be 45* and sunny here today and it's another day closer to spring. I knew one good nights sleep was more than I could expect. Darn nerves are firing this morning to beat the band. It'll get better.

Now for the more important matters. There will be a curse put on anyone who does not stop by to say "good mornin'" or "good afternoon" if it's after twelve, when you log on to this site. You will NOT win any tournaments; you will

catch only suicidal bass; you will fall out of your boat at least once this year; and you will kick overboard your favorite and most expensive rod and reel. I didn't implement the curse but only heard about it so don't blame me. You've been warned.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

good morning bill, since im first to reply does this mean i will have the most luck, and win a tourny or two

mike

Good morning Bill. This curse was obviously in place last year. Let's see- I fell out of mine, and knocked a friends tackle bag overboard !!!

Maybe this will help !

Morning Bill...I have already got that curse on me...It's supposed to be sunny here low 40s we will see...Snow Saturday.......Jr

Bill,

I got so nervous about the curse I freaked and hit the enter button like a wood pecker LOL. Please no curse its been a long enough winter.

The local pond had just enough ice off of it yesterday, so my son and I went down and made a few casts. No fish but it sure felt good to have rods in our hands!

Have a great day all!!

PC

So if I don't show up.....

To make the curse work.....

That would mean I'm gonna get a boat!!!!

Yipe-e-e-e-e-e!!!!!

Oops...

I goofed.

Morning all: I think that curse followed me around last year. Though I did win a few tournaments. Sunny and suppose to start getting above thirty-two today. I've got my first casting kids compitition for this year this weekend at the Watertown Sportsman Show and then another the 2nd of April. the one in April we're expecting a 100 plus kids to show up. Have a Great Day

Mornin' all! Supposed to be about 50 today, sunny...then chance of rain/flurries tonight :(

Why does "edit" always show up on my posts when I don't edit them? Is that part of the curse?

How is everyone doing? It's hump day for me, as I have this Friday off (next Friday also :) ). Trying to be spring here, but also remenants of Winter. Peach trees are budding out, and most of the bigger trees are busting at the seams.

Tex

Chris F.,

The Edit button provides you the opportunity to edit your message within 12 hours of posting it...I think :)

I aint tempting fate. Good morning all. Boat still behind a snow bank and double covered. But with the new job and getting at least four hours per day off my commute, the boat will soon get attention.

Morning Bill,

Hang in there, a good friend of mine went through what you are experiencing this last year.

I have already felt the affects of the impending curse as I have fallen on two boats this year so far...

Weather will be terrible today with the high expected to be 68 and possible afternoon showers :) I think all of this heads towards Tex next.

Greg Walters at Humminbird

GOOD MORNING NTOWS!!!!

I've been cursed at many time but never had a curse so I'm happy I didn't miss this post.

Sunny and 82 Saturday....rain and 39 this morning

Harpo

Mornin' all!

Wow, I didn't know I was cursed all these years. I thought all that no fish catchin, boat fallin' out of stuff was normal. Hutch

oops...didn't read the thread actually:(

GOOD MORNING!

Watch it Bill...Those kinda' spells CAN backfire! LOL

Happy Tuesday

I've had the fishless curse for years but I live in a practially fishless State. Got a lot of corn though.

fatrap

Shoot, I been stuck with that curse for years now! Morning!

Good morning Mates! I certainly don't want that curse. I am headed to the doctor this morning to let him know I didn't appreciate those needles in my shoulder last week. I can already here him, "You're MRI don't show anything significant, I will have to go in and take a look." NOT HAPPENING!

GM BILL, Geez a curse , I was compelled to post. You know how supersticious a Cuban/Irishmen married to a Italian is? Did you forget I already have a curse put on me by my Motherinlaw! I have been wearing those black socks all winter long to remove that curse now you go starting another?

Chris

TEE -

You know full well that "ramblin' " is just part of my nature! LOL!!

As weird as things have been the past week, I sure don't want to fool with any voodoo curses.

LOL!! I've owned THREE!

1973 Monarch / 75 Johnnyrude.

1995 Nitro 180 / 115 Merc.

1996 Nitro 2000DC / 200 Merc.

And that doesn't count the canoes I've owned.....

But they don't do me any good right now.....

At this point, I wish I still had that old Monarch!

LOL!! No, I've never owned a rambler! LOL!!

I had other headaches.....

I owed British-Leyland products!

My old friend Ken (Datsun 240Z story) had a scientific name for my cars.....

"Junkus Exotica"! LOL!!

Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'Good Mornin'.......................... Think I am covered now..

I have enough trouble jinxing myself in tournaments...

GOOD MORNING!

az

Ha, Ha, I don't want any part of a curse unless it is against the Red Sox!

At least it's sunny today up in CornIowa...but, still somewhat chilly with predections to get colder as soon as spring shows up :(

Bill, I did some research on this curse thing, and I found out that you have to send a package of 5" Senkos to every person who responds to this post, or you will be affected by the curse. The only way you can reverse the curse is to fish Ghost Lake by yourself on all Hollows eve while listening to Iron Maiden on your walkman.

Sorry for the bad news :()

My address to follow.

I like color 294

Chris

Whew! You lucked out, Bill.....

It could have been "Leader of the Laundromat"!

For those of you that just tuned in.....

"Good Morning,Good Evening and Good Night"! :)

ROFLMJNO! I knew there was a way to get people to say good mornin' to each other:) You're not going to believe this but I went back to bed at seven this morning and just now woke up. I guess I needed it..

Good Afternoon Everyone...

Bill

Boy, thank God I logged in just to check what was happening on the board today. I don't need no stinkin curse. I best run up to church just in case I got a partial curse as I'm on late!

Enjoy the day all!

Barb

Now I have to check and see who logged on today but didn't give a "good mornin'" or "good afternoon" to anybody. Boy are they in for a lot of bad luck this coming season..

They were warned.

Bill

One of these mornings I'll log in before work just to say hi.

WHEW that was close.........

For those of you who did not comply like myself, who was to busy to check in this morning and felt the wrath of the curse. I will be posting the gps numbers to Bills house just as soon as I have them locked in....

BF

No, No, No, No Bruce. No curse for you! I said if you DID log in and DIDN'T say high you'd be cursed. If you didn't get a chance to check in you'll be ok:) Oh BTW, I'm moving tonight...

Bill

Back