Going to Kentucky Lake

• Thread starter Richard Ehlers (SevenPin)
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Ehlers (SevenPin)

Reaction score
Since the Michigan Mini-Rally didn't fly and the Middle Tennesee Rally didn't get off the ground, I'm heading to Kentucky Lake the third week in October. Is the Marina fairly secure? I don't have a mooring cover for the boat (just a travel cover) but it would probably be nice to have one for those "dewey" mornings. Just wondering how last year's Rally participants did things.

I haven't had a "fishing" vacation in about three years, so I'm pumped!

SP

At the Moors... I left everything in the boat... No problem

Electronics and tackle....

Be very safe on Barkley when it's drawed down...it'll eat your bottom end if you get out of the channel! Take care and good luck:)

If possible I try to get a slip in the middle somewhere.

That way somebody would have to walk past all the nice boats with fancy gear before they get to my old tub.

Never had any problems yet.

Had a middle slip and had no problems. I did however take all my tackle and electronics out of the boat each night just to make sure my stuff didn't wander off.

I never chance leaving my tackle with me not being there period. :) Never Ever think that it won't happen to you! It only takes a few minutes especially with lockable lids.If they want it bad enough...they're gonna get it. Out of sight...Out of mind:)

Latest posts

Back