Glasses

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased a pair of the Wiley X Bi-focals last summer. They are great. Period.

Purchased them off the web using the 'standard' bifocal distance. I would consider (if you wear perscription glasses - especially bi-focals) to go ahead and find a professional that can fit/measure them properly. Mine are just a 'touch' high (the bifocal line), but I've adapted.

For me, the overall quality and fit to my face were great. Keeps the wind out; great optics; keeps most all of the intense sun rays out.

Tex

I have a pair of Maui Jim's, not sure which model. I like them, lite wieght and keep the glare down.

HP

I have the Wiley x in prescription bifocal... they work fine.

I have Wiley-X in polarized prescription progressive bifocals....they make me look like this. One bad feature....I'm not able to smile with them!! :lol:

P1012099B.jpg

I wear the Wiley-X with a dust seal and love em', they are light, very comfortable and don't slip at all even if you look to the side at WOT, only issue is they seem to scratch easily.

JP

Latest posts

Back