Gave Beka the rod/hat, THANKS MAC!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Mac - The packages arrived on Tuesday while I was gone in Boulder, got in last night and opened them. Beka asked me "so you're giving me a fishing rod for a present, are you sure this isn't a present for YOU?". I had debated when to give it to her, but figure we will be out on the boat this weekend and wanted her to have it.

You should have seen her face! I gave her the Hat first, GREAT job on both the Hat and the Rod handle - You The MAN!

She realy loves it, especialy since the bass on the handle matches the hat! She has now requested that 10lb test clear line be spooled up for her and ready to hit the water on Friday afternoon!

I owe you BIG DOG! It still amazes me the wonderful people you can meet on the web with out ever meeting them in person (except for you LUCKLY folks at the rally this weekend!!).

Give me a shout when you get back Mac, Beka would LOVE to thank you personally!

Here she is with the hat and the rod.
beka%20with%20hat.jpg

Here is a shot of the hat and rod handle, it's a little hard to see the detail on the lady Bass on the rod handle but it is VERY clear and excellent! Beka especialy loved the note on the hat "BASS wishes" from Mac!

Oh, and also THANKS Craig at BPS for shipping these down for me!
Bekas%20hat(2).jpg

Great job Mac. Trepper, Beka will probably become a cover girl for the BPS 2003 master catalog.

Bear

Bear - I told her that last night, told her i'd have Ken submit her photo's for the catalog LOL

Taking the afternoon off and EVERYONE is going fishing today! Beka with her new rod/reel and her HAT!

She has the patience that I don't and wanted me to tie a TX rigged worm on the hook, so that's what she's go on and ready for this afternoon!

Of course i'm Jealous as HECK that her Rod looks BETTER than mine!

Latest posts

Back