• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found - no longer need ad.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I'm looking for a cheap camper - nothing fancy at all. If it's a pop-up, I'd prefer something with good canvas. Actually would prefer a small solid camper, don't care what the age is, just as long as it's not a rust bucket that won't last a roadtrip. I want something that sleeps 2 people at least. No need for stove, fridge, etc... just sleeping space on wheels.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have something you think I'd be interested in.

All the best,

Glenn

Check the Federal Auction site. They have a TON of campers (some in VA) that are hurricane leftovers and they are going pretty cheap. You may have a little work but may end up with a 05 or 06 for about $2K

Awww.... come on Cass! Don't make me guess what you wrote! :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

That could be my ad you found, the no longer needed one. Can you tell me what it said ??

Mark lol

I found two older ones within 45 minutes of my house - one is a solid camper for $350, but needs a "new axle" according to the owner, and the other is a pop-up with "decent" canvas - He is asking $500 OBO. I need to go see what "decent" means to the owner tomorrow, and see how expensive / time consuming the other one is next week.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Northern tool has always had a fair selection of trailer axles... Shouldn't be too tough to get a new one..

Well, the solid camper needed quite a bit more than a new axle. Springs, hangers, part of the frame, etc.... all rusted out and falling apart.

"Decent" canvas pop up would have leaked all over the place the first time it rained.

I'm going to put this on hold for a while, and hopefully, I'll just come into a deal like some of my buddies have in the past. I'll just squirrel the money away until that deal presents itself.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back